Nov 23, 2008

Girls weekend

I had such a fun girls weekend. It all started Thursday night 13 of us went to dinner and to see the movie TWILIGHT yes it was good even if I never read the book. It was a ton of fun staying out until three in the morning with a fun bunch of girls. Then Friday night 8 of us went to Park city and stayed the night. We had a ton of fun going to dinner, staying up all night talking and playing, Sharing memories and pictures. Saterday we hit the outlets and got lots of good deals then we went to one of the coolest stores in Utah Cabella's. When walking through that store you wish you was very rich! I finished the weekend off going out to dinner with 4 of our friends and watching Jeff Dunhams Christmas Special.. It is so hilarious.
Thanks to all my friends who made the weekend such a blast I had a ton of fun.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Man, I am jealous! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Good for you!