Feb 12, 2009

8 Random Things

8 Favorite T.V. Show

1- House

2-Girls next door

3. So you think you can dance

4. Nascar IF that counts

5. WWE

6. King of Queens

7. Decorating Scents on Hgtv

8. GAC music videos



8 Favorite places to Eat

1. Sizzler

2 Chilli's

3. Texas roadhouse

4. Sonic

5. Pizzaria

6. Subway

7. Prairie Schooner

8. PepperBellies (Strawberry Salad)



8 things on My Wish List

1. New Snowmobile
2. Razor
3. A winning Lottery Ticket
4. A swimming pool
5. Kids
6. Log furniture to match my bed
7. A new lawnmower
8. A scuba diving trip

8 Things I look Forward to

1 Any trip with my Babe
2-playing with my nephews, Niece, and Holly
3- Hanging out with all our great friends and there kids too.
4- Teaching my dancers and performing
5-coming home and hanging out with my BABE
6- ALWAYS Snowmobiling and Dirtbiking
7- camping trips like grouse creek every year
8- Yard work I love to be outside in the yard

1 comment:

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

I lost your phone number so this is the only way I knew how to contact you...lamo I know. But I just wanted to let ya know that Taylor won't be at dance tonight cause of the CRAZY snow!! See ya next week.