Dec 30, 2008

Day out with Grandma and Jean

This isn't the greatest picture but it is Grandma, Me, And Aunt Jean at the top of the Joseph Smith building. We had a great day out.

I spent my Tuesday off with my Grandma and Great Aunt Jean.


I had such a wonderfull day we took the front runner down to salt lake and went to the Joseph Smith memorial Building wow that is a beautiful place. We seen the Movie there and took a tour. We had lunch at the Lions House and then seen the Tabernacle and toured the Conference Center wow that place is huge. It was a great day I enjoy spending time with them they are super fun ladies, I look up to bolth of them.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

That is a beautiful picture with the temple in the background. Too bad I can't see the faces.

marshfam said...

Wow, what a fun day! We were just talking the other day about how we need to take the kids down to see all that historical stuff at temple square.

the heath's said...

Your background is way cute!!! How was the frontrunner ride?